Monday, August 1, 2011

My Fear.

Fear can bring out a lot in a person. It clouds judgement in some and sometimes shows the true colors of one.
But whatever I don't know any of that philosophical stuff. I have fear, for a lot of things. I know I do. I fear for my future life, future family, my parents age, my friends not being safe, not having money, school, life. But I tend not to think about things that are all going to have there own time in my life, more so why worry now when it doesn't matter today like it will tomorrow? Still don't know what I am trying to get across but whatever. Reason for this blog post is because lately when I have time to myself and am away from a certain someone (you know who you are) I fear to lose that certain person due to my inevitable future. My life is at it's next to best point, only one thing could make it better but it isn't something I am to complain about. I don't want to leave this life behind because the last time I did I came back to a different one. That's my fear, change where I don't want it. I am being driven crazy by the most amazing person I have ever met in my life, but sadly I'm to leave and do not have a choice in what is to come. I lose sleep over this and I wish I could just fast forward already. I don't know what to do.. I don't blog much because I don't see a point too. But i need to write this stuff somewhere. ~sigh~ Feel what I did in my past is a regret but I'm not sure if it should be..

No comments:

Post a Comment