Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Poem for a certain important SOMEBODY.

I understand what I did was wrong.
Never before has the feeling of regret been so strong.
I do not know what I have to do,
To make up for what I put you through.
Your actions affect everything about me,
but still it is something you fail to see.
Words can't express how bad I feel,
Maybe actions will show that it is real.
I don't want to lose what I barely had,
The thought of my life without you mak's me sad.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time,
and stop myself from losing when you were mine.
My heart sinks with every word you say,
It has been like that since the first day.
When I realized your the one I want to be,
The special person who'd be there for me.
You are the most amazing person I have met to date,
Losing you would make me feel hate.
To myself, for being such a fool.
The way I acted was very uncool.
There isn't much more I can do but apologize
Because trust me babe I have realized
That isn't the way a man should be
That wasn't and wont ever be me
Again I swear on everything we stand for
I will never lose control or
I accept that losing you would be my mistake
But please if you leave you have so much you take
Like my heart which has been in your possession
Maybe what I have is an obsession
Can you blame me, you are beautiful as hell
And the masterpiece is inside more as well
You lovely and amazing and everything I need
In order for my life to succeed
So please I know this isnt what you want to hear
But give me one more chance, because the end is not near.

No comments:

Post a Comment