Saturday, November 12, 2011

My recent thoughts.

I started questioning why some couples that are in "love" have scenes where the boyfriend doesn't show true appreciation to their significant other as in always putting in effort or going the extra mile. And I thought this because I saw a girl from the past that is decently pretty, not too gorgeous and not much eyecandy but still pretty in her own way. And thought if I had a girlfriend like her with her looks and probably decent personality why do I know I wouldn't treat her the way I treat my gf now? And my answer was because she doesn't have much to give to gain that level of recognition from me. My girlfriend is by far the most outstanding girl I have ever met in my short lived life. And maybe I don't know everything about said girl from the past but even still. My girlfriend has so many great traits it's ridiculous but amazing. I'm so proud of her in ways I'd never be able to explain. She is such a great person, and deserves so much in life. I want to be by her side for as long as possible because I know she will be successful and pray to god that he lets some of her greatness rubs off on me! I'm madly in love with her and can't control myself around her. I don't ever want to lose what her and I share, as friends she's good as a girlfriend she's great and as a person she's amazing! She'll always see good in people even when she doesn't have reason to think so highly of society. I can't describe what I feel but I want to express how much I don't want to lose her in my life. She's everything to me, and without her my life is like a unsharpen pencil, it really is pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment