Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Boredom.

I should be writing a research paper right now but I find myself finding ways to avoid it at it the moment. I'm not a blogger and highly doubt more then 2 people have ever seen my blog. But whatever I don't care, I'm just bored. Very,very bored. I attend my community college and homework for classes is such a DRAG. Nice how I added bold there to emphasize the fact huh? =]
I am tired of my weeks consisting of two days of work and then three days of classes and one day with me still going to my campus to do a remedial math practice. I wake up everyday around 8am or near that hour, even when I wish to sleep in and wake up after 11. I can not do that anymore my body is too use to the routine.
I complain to myself a lot about all of this, never to many others. It isn't something to complain about.
Everything in my life bores the fuck out of me.
Except for one thing.
My amazingly beautiful girlfriend An Tran. =]
She makes the sun shine on a cloudy day, and the roses bloom like never before.
I'm grateful for having her in my life, she takes away the bore.
Even after I have been with her, she leaves me wanting more and more.
She adds color to the shades, and beauty to the plain.
If I was living life without her, I'd probably go insane.
She's the reason why to no one I complain.
Emotions never cease to exist.
Her elegance makes her so hard to resist.
But the beauty is just as strong on the inside.
It's something she can never hide.
So caring and sweet, so fragile and neat.
Love has gained a new meaning.
So much more than a feeling.
I never want to sleep, because she makes reality better then dreaming =].

And that's my blog for the year.

1 comment: