Sunday, April 29, 2012

My love.

She is sweet like a fruit, one can always eat.
Im glad that someone made it so that we would meet.
When she is around my heart skips a beat.
I love everything about her, especially her perfect little feet. =)

She makes my heart melt with a single stare.
Any guy would find it hard to not care.
But knowing she is mine and that she is there.
Is what makes wake me up and enjoy the new days air.

Love never meant much, it was just a word.
But the love I feel now is as strong as a sword.
Everything that has already occurred,
Is what makes us stronger and brings such a reward.

Without her I don't know where I would be,
Living life single and joyless but that I can't see.
For she is the soulmate that was given to me.
With her in my life I feel I am free.

I love her so much I can not seem to get by it.
Everyday I am grateful that she does not deny it.
I love her,this love I will never again come by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment